Sunday, May 27, 2007

d pieces of me~

heres d story i promised u shannon.=)
-i had not to say REALLY big probs but it wasnt at all small to me.what do u consider a group to u?? how do u know whether ur presence is welcome there or not?? n how do u know whether ur meant to be in that group or not?? well i was sort of thinking lar.looking back i dont think its THAT serious.hee.but i guess it sorts of hurt when u always thought that u had someone beside u supporting u no matter n d next second u found that he/she didnt had ur back most of d time.i believe it when they say they love n care bout me.but sometimes u hurt d ones u love d most.every time we argue d fault always, ALWAYS comes to me.take ****** for example.she listened to 1 side of d story which was my friend’s that i was having a prob with n jump to conclusions n blamed me without really understanding d situation.it really really hurts ALOT.d worst thing is i cant say anything.they didnt give any chance to me to explain.even though she feels sorry after that, d cut is still there after soo long.like what amanda says, sorry doesnt always pay d bills.sometimes u just have to be responsible bout what u say.it makes me feel like giving up soo many times sometimes.talking bout it brings tears to my eyes.thats why i wanna tell u here rather than face-to-face.i cant bear u seeing me with red eyes n asking on n me getting too sad to say anything further.=)
-studies also sort of struggling..in A class u really can n will feel pressured.im serious.especially b4 exam.looking around n seeing everyone’s heads buried in their books is enough energy to push u into doing that too.then comes d chattering sounds from B class behind n it gives u d envy to wish that u would also be able to do that too.
-well i guess thats bout it.its may be lil too u but its enough to kill me if adding another prob.God bless u shannon! n thx for caring.hehe.=)
-xoxo-

No comments: